Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 7 - Things Are Moving

I'm amazed that it's been a whole week since I ate food. Simply amazing!

Things are really starting to move now. I no longer have any real headaches, but I do have plenty of abdominal cramping to make up for it. Last night it all started at 3:45 a.m. - three trips to the bathroom in about 40 minutes. Thankfully I was able to go back to sleep. And I think I've made at least 5 or more trips for more elimination during the day. And it's really good to remember that any pressure in them there parts is NOT "just gas".

I prepared food for a group of people today. I haven't had to do that because my daughter is away for a few weeks and my husband is doing the cleanse as well. It's interesting how I feel fairly detached from the food. Thankfully there weren't any potato chips! But I must admit that I really have had no cravings. That's remarkable and totally unexpected. But I'm grateful. 

Tonight I'm going to drink the tea just as I'm crawling into bed so I can hopefully get a little more sleep before things start mooooooooooving.

I'm ready to hit Day 8, and I hope to go until at least Day 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment