Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 10 - WAHOO!

I did it! I accomplished something amazing. I am feeling pretty pleased with myself right now. There have been times in my life that I would have thought this was impossible. It's not!

I have made the decision to stop, not because I don't think I could continue on, but because I feel like nothing much is happening, like I've hit a plateau. I believe if I kept going, that would change, but due to circumstances, I could only go a few more days and then I'd need to stop anyway, so I don't think it would make much difference. But, I'm already looking towards the future and planning to do a 15 day cleanse, probably in two months.

I have lost 12 pounds! I know some of that is simply due to the fact that my intestines are basically empty, and that will change when I resume eating food, but it gives me the momentum to make dietary changes that will help me continue on a weight loss track.

I figure that if I can accomplish this, anyone with reasonable health can, too. It's such a good feeling. Tomorrow I will enumerate the changes I've noticed and my "ease in" plans.

For now, I'm just going to celebrate a GREAT accomplishment. HOORAY!! YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you. You have so much self control. You can do anything now. You are my Superwoman!

    ReplyDelete