Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 6 - Modify

I had planned to use the salt water flush again this morning, and then re-evaluate whether to continue with it or not, but the fact that I had "gone" 4 times between 6 and 7 a.m., and my abdomen felt kinda yucky, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. If I'm going to continue on, I need to make that modification, otherwise I would be completely useless the entire day, and feel awful to boot.

So, I'm continuing on sans SWF. And I'm okay about that. Maybe some folks don't end up feeling like they've got an intestinal bug, but that's how I end up feeling. Even with just the senna tea, I don't feel well enough to drink any lemonade until about 11 a.m, and even then I'm kind of forcing it.

Do what you need to do to stay with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment